The Scarecrow contest is back and better than ever. More categories – More Prizes – More fun!
Put on your creative hat and make plans to enter our second annual scarecrow contest Sunday October 16 as part of Sylvania’s Fall Festival. Help us fill the Historical Village with all kinds of Halloween and Fall fun. This year we have more categories including Family, Youth and Non-profit. More prizes and more fun in store.
Be inventive! Be original! Make one or a whole family of scarecrows.
- Your organization/family/group will be identified with signage by your entry and promoted as a participate through our social media pages.
- NEW THIS YEAR! Prizes will be given in several categories including youth.
- You must register in advance so we know how many to expect.
- We will provide an upright pole and zip ties to secure the entries.
- If you need to support arms, you will have to create your own cross bar for support.
- All entries must be family friendly. We reserve the right to remove displays that depict graphic scenes of horror.
- All entries must be not taller that 6 feet.
- Deadline for Registration: October 7.
- Entries must be delivered by Friday October 14. We will arrange with you times to drop off and set up your displays.
- Scarecrows will remain up through October 31.
To register CLICK HERE! For questions, email us at email@example.com