Tis the Season to become an #historychampion!
The dates are set for December 2 – 4 for our annual Silent Auction Deck the Halls for History!
Did you know that our biggest fundraiser of the year helps us offset costs for students to visit Heritage Sylvania? Each dollar raised goes directly to help fund school visits which keeps the costs to the schools affordable. It means our programs that engage and inspire will remain affordable for all! Whether it is learning about 19th century life in Northwest Ohio, or uncovering the role our region played in the Underground Railroad, teachers have come to rely on our programs to help bring history to life. And we need your help!
- Join us by making your donation today and and become one of our community partners..
- Auction bidding is on-line with your business showcased along with your donation.
- Donations and donor information will be on display at the Heritage Center Museum.
- Donors will be featured on our website, social media, print media and at the museum.
- Proceeds from the auction will benefit new and creative history experiences for our community, students, and visitors, so please give generously.
- We are seeking individual and business donations such as gift baskets, gift cards, holiday decor, and experience packages.
- If you prefer, you can make a monetary donation.
- All donations must be received by November 18
- Thank you for being an education champion!
Click here to make your donation or download a donor form and Thank you!