Calling all Pie Bakers! We are once again excited to host the annual Sylvania Fall Festival Pie Contest as part of the Sylvania Fall Festival, Sunday October 20. This is your chance to show off your mad pie baking skills!
- All pies must be completely from scratch (no store bought crusts or fillings).
- No cream pies or pies that require refrigeration.
- Please bring pies in disposable pans.
- Two categories: Youth (ages 6 – 16) and Adult (ages 17 and up).
- Registration is encouraged but not required.
- All pies need to be dropped off to the Heritage Center Museum between 8:30 and 9:30 AM the morning of October 20.
- Pies will be judged by our expert and local celebrity judges.
- Prize winners will be announced by 12:30 at the Main Stage on Main Street.
- Ribbons and best of show prizes will be awarded in both categories.
Come and join the fun! Register here or email us at email@example.com for more details.
Visit the Sylvania Chamber of Commerce website for more details on all the fun things happening during the Sylvania Fall Festival.